YESTERDAY, I had three friends mention they had difficulty trying to get a copy of Cosmic Door from Amazon. I sent off “a cry for help” and got an e-mail this morning to call them.
If you are having a problem with Amazon.ca — Cosmic Door is available at Chapters.Indigo.ca in paperback & KOBO If you have had an issue could you e-mail me at email@example.com!
I don’t know much about Amazon but I will mention a few things:
- If you have an “old Kindle” —I got a message a few years ago that if I didn’t “upgrade it”, it would become obsolete. I didn’t upgrade it because I couldn’t find it! Your Kindle may not be functional.
- Do you have an Amazon account — it’s free!
- If you do not have an Amazon account, you cannot leave a “REVIEW” —BUMMER!
- If that’s the case could you write a review on Facebook – my Author Page @ http://www.MargieGrams.com — Because I am an “unknown, first-time author,” reviews are crucial to market my book and keep it from residing in the bowels of hell. I would be forever grateful.
- I have no idea what I’m doing!
- I am having palpitations at the moment thinking of calling “Amazon”!!! My “tech helpers” throughout my publishing journey are probably laughing their heads off – right, Natalie, Kevin, Dick, Sue, Donna, Amanda and especially Simon Page, my Project Manager at Tellwell Talent!
- Pray for me!